Graveyard please :)

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Going on holiday soon,so Quick cash sales only please
Proof of ownership picture;

Lucky 15's LV1

Picked this up in a trade on the weekend but need to sell.This is in mint condition and has been fully stripped,meticulously cleaned,some worn o'rings replaced,re-lubed and tested but not over a chronograph, so it will need re-adjusting.It come with 3 shaft4 backs,manual,allen keys,spare o'rings,case and box. ( does have a small scratch on barrel tip)

Price £585 All-in

Regal 2 Ego 11
Has DART bolt installed, 3 shaft4 backs,original cure3 bolt/valve,manual,spare o'rings,superb condition,has been cleaned and serviced (all my markers are meticulously looked after)

Price £ 420 All-in
and lastly

Bob Long Insight NG
Not long had this too and it pains me to sell as its by far one of the BEST spool-markers i've used. period.

Practically brand new having only seen a few cases of paint.! Comes with the 5.19 software, upgraded bolt stem/tip,.679 and .685 barrel backs, VP sling and original trigger,spare o'rings and boxed with instructions. I used this at the Mayhem game on sunday and the efficiency is out of this world.!!! it was shooting 7 lock-lids plus a hopper and i was coming off the field with 2,000 psi left (out of a 1.5ltr bottle)…

Price £ 485 All-in

Black clamping feedneck for Macdev and Planet Eclipse guns; £15 posted

Black No-Rise(nano) feedneck with Ion/Axe/Angel threads £17.50

Last edited:

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I will however take a decent loader plus cash for one of the above markers