Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M17 CQC sold

systemx

Peace through superior firepower
Jul 3, 2011
London
Hi guys I have for sale a mint condition M17 CQC.I brought this with the intention of getting into the magfed scene, I've tried it and it's just not for me. Therefore I am selling my complete set up.

All this kit is basically as new and By that I mean it's been USED ONCE. The marker has had less than 10 mags though it!!! I still have all the original packaging for the marker and associated parts which have all been brought in the last few months all of which will be supplied, unless you don't want it!

The marker is the Milsig M17 CQC but has the upgraded Paradigm LE bolt fitted at the factory by Milsig. It is therefore now semi auto only; however this can easily be reversed by refitting the standard bolt to enable semi auto/full auto fire (original full auto capable bolt included in sale).

Me being me I got carried away and the marker is fitted with,

• Para pro LE aluminium front shroud and sight riser (standard plastic shroud also included)
  • Fab Defence AG 43 pistol grip, Genuine AR15 part. (Original M16 grip included)
  • Switchable Red/Green Holo sight
  • Hammer Head Dominator barrel with .688 sizer (standard barrel also included)
  • Aluminium vertical grip with integral 200 lumen tactical light
  • Red laser
  • Bungee style single point tactical sling

Also included will be,
  • Guerrilla Air Myth 13CI Tank used once.
  • Four Milsig 20 round magazines.
  • The standard straight 18 round FS ready magazine supplied with the marker.
  • Standard flip up sights.

A set of spare detents are also included along with the standard spare parts kit, Milsig oil, hopper adaptor kit with mag well block (cannot be used with Para Pro shroud fitted) and Manual. I will also throw in a mint pair of Mechanix Mtact gloves (size large) worth £25.00.

This lot would set you back in excess of £700 + if you were to go and buy it all today, but I’m looking for only £500 as owed or you pick up the Paypal fees.

This is very cheap for a full mint condition Magfed set up, so if you are looking to get into Magfed paintball look no further. If you have any questions please ask.

This kit weighs quite a lot so collection from the Guildford/Wimbledon area would be preferable, however I am happy to arrange postage at your cost. Parcel Force Next day signed for UK delivery will be in the region of £50 due to the weight to give you an idea.

I WILL NOT SPLIT THIS KIT, IT GOES AS A PACKAGE, SO PLEASE DONT ASK!!!!!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:

systemx

Peace through superior firepower
Jul 3, 2011
London
Try before you buy and Collection from Mayhem big game this weekend, I'm there Both days.

You never know I might do a 'deal' for cash also.