Not open for further replies.

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
Organisation--> very good

Fields--> Too short and bit too small

Judging--> varied, good on 1 or 2 fields bad on the other fields

Netting--> Good, other than the fact i got shot in the neck through the net when i was standing outside the trade stand area

Schedule--> very good, congrats to the organisors

Any thought from you guys?

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
On the whole it was good, other than the neck incident, which could have been fatal it was good.

Congrats to sparklie and Liz, who both looked exhausted at the end of the day.

:)

L J

big big titties
i did find the shortness of the fields to be quite bad....as u dont have as much time to dodge paintballs,
also, can we please make sure teams in novice are actually novice players in the teams (the team should know who they are)

apart from us playing **** pretty much all day, it was fun as usual, and our scaffolding we had to reinforce with pegs from the marquee didnt fall over:D :cool:

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
Once again - a great day was had by all of the Monkey, and in my opinion the best yet...

My only complaint goes out to all you other teams out there...lets get a few more interested, it would be real nice if div 3/4 could get a full 8 games (or more?!?),

Well done Sparklie, Liz, and all the normal crew for the long job of setting up and packing away.

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
Thanks guys had a great day today, we had 3 players on our team who had never played a tournament before and they really enjoyed it.

See you all next time.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
mmmm 1st post didnt come up ill try again

i didnt think the netting was sufficient enough, around the outside was better high up, long scaffolding poles, even though there were holes on numerous sides

the netting on the inside separating the fields was way to low, players were getting shot form the field behind them, paint from filed 3 was hitting the ppl on field 4 but all bounced :D players were being hit on field 3 waiting for a game from balls from field 1 !!!

standing in between the fields waiting for games was also pain full on numerous times with balls coming through the netting.

was good there wasnt long wait for games today, well we didnt seem to wait too long :D

L J

big big titties
ok, we couldnt help the holes on the outside, me and my esteemed colleague smally had gone around the netting 3 times the day before with zip ties making sure all holes were secured, so the holes were new basically.

on the low netting side, me and chris(monkey love type person) were taken out FROM BEHIND on the WDP field over from the diablo field(we played back)

Status
Not open for further replies.