M25 Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by cockersrule
and next time, we will beat you:D :p
lol, look forward to that. Though must warn you, we will have had practiced together for the first time before we meet again. o yess first event to have played together when we beat you :D :p

L J

big big titties
we know exactly where we went wrong. usually we shoot about 12 boxes, this time, we shot 6:eek: and the two games we won was where i was at the back firing pot after pot. in our game, we would have won;) , but i got a break and it bocked the egg feed neck, so i lifted my gun up, and promptly got 5 balls on the gun and hopper:(

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
It takes 7 paintballs, thats all!!!
Besides just yourself shooting that amount of paint couldnt keep 7 players in. If i remember rightly you guys werent shooting much at all in that game. We shot more on the break than your team did in the entire game. Also, i let you figure out what went wrong when i mugged 2 of you guys at the end.;)

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
My name is Benjamin Cranfield and I play for STORM PRO I will be the one with Cranfield written in large letters on the back of my shirt.
Ben? AKA Strech?

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
LJ, first you insult ALL of Storm (which is a very bad idea in itself), then you go on to tell them we are gonna beat them next time we play them. Now, what do you think would happen if 1) you don't apologise to Storm and 2) we lose to Storm at the next M25.

Answer: You will look like a proper tw*t.

I guess you won't listen to my advice so continue posting like you have done for the whole thread.

L J

big big titties
dood, the thing saying we will beat them, didnt you see the smiley, you know, like a grudge match style thing like we have with control freaks etc,
and i never once insulted storm, i merely expressed my thoughts, also, ive apologised,yet they still carry on for gods sake, i finished this 6 pages ago at least

Godlike player

May 12, 2003
kent uk
Visit site
Is that the 6ft 6 ben that just came back from thailand if it is hiya dude dont let this noob get to you dude its not worth it he has made himself look like a twat and the more he goes on the more people are seeing him as a twat even his own team see him as a twat .

Status
Not open for further replies.