Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25....what a waste of time!!!

The Mighty Dwarf

paintball whore
Nov 10, 2002
UK hertfordshire
www.walkonzone.com
i would like to thank sparklie/ her team and everybody that comes to the tournaments. As a new team it means a lot to us about the way we portray ourselves on and off the field we hope that on sunday we marshalled well. This was our first time as a team to marshall, some of us have marshalled tournaments before but nothing to the level of campaign , toulouse etc. we were however a bit nervouse and will learn from any of our mistakes that we may have made from sunday and will strive to put them right, but may i point out that for any marshall we all started somewhere and for those of you Pro's out there you had to start like us at the bottom.

So after you have ripped the marshalls apart after your next tournament how about talking to them like you liked to be spoken too and also offer advice from your experiances being good and bad ones, we are after all are human and will always make mistakes.

So help us and others coming into the sport so maybe oneday Britain can have a paintballers dream as it is in the other parts of the world .

Cheers for listening me have a moan and look forward to seeing you all soon.