Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M56 Smartgun (for paintball of course...) [PIC HEAVY]

gldnandy1987

They call me Doc
Oct 12, 2010
flintshire
ah right, cant help you with the money or the paint, im sure the site i use will let you use it (outpost kinnerton)

i do have access to a large workshop - lathes millers grinders saws welding - but doubt my company will let you onsite :( but if you need small components knocking up then pm me and will see what i can do to help.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
chris (im sure i'll get flamed for this) but there was a guy who did the same to an airsoft gun maybe he can help you?

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
Also may be worth getting on to dangerous Brian (if he's still about and I think that's who it was) from Belsales. He done something similar strapping two autocockers together and flipping them. In fact has anyone got any pics of any of dangerous brians creations?

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Were you the guy on facebook who did a 98 lancer?
his had nuts comming out the side to keep it together, but yours looks like it doesn't...

I still have my golden lancer upstairs :D cant wait for gears 3 :D

@ Rat: no need to worrie about being flamed its an honest question! but i woulnd go for an airsoft kit for a few reasons. Firstly its a size issue, there just wouldnt be space inside the kit to fit a marker. Secondly its the cost! you can get an airsoft kit of the M41A (from aliens if you didnt know) to fit over a thompson and that costs atleast £500!

@ 3L1TE hax: yes, i am that guy from facebook! the lacer has just had a trim and a paintjob! If any one else is interested in seeing the whole processes of the lancer check out http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=122835560432