Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

macdav SOLD

pocoyo

Platinum Member
Jun 22, 2006
north west
@Dusty this is the one we spoke about.
@cheyenne have sent you £75, need to look at trying to get something from the post office, not sure if i can do it or it has to be you.

For info, Cheyenne did me a favour and sold this marker for me and it was lost by the post office, was sent signed for by Cheyenne and has proof of posting but never signed for/received. have refunded the buyer as hes accused Cheyenne of "internet fraud"
hindsight= when selling/buying anything that is going to be mailed- 1. royal fail will lose it 2. pay fees (this buyer didnt...) 3. make sure theres enough cover on it.

P.S. the pic at the top of post is "the droid were looking for" couldnt resist.

Reactions: Dusty

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Sadly this is one of those unlucky cases where no one did anything wrong really but the post office.

@Icepick, this is why we insist on you paying the fees. Only for the fact you are dealing with two long standing and trusted members who refunded you voluntarily, we would be offering you no help or sympathy.

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Firstly I would like to say I didn't accuse anyone of internet fraud. I still have the conversation and never complained or moaned about anything. Cheyenne told me that he had put the wrong post code on it not the one I had given him so it was not delivered and held at the post office where he took it. He said he went and got the post code altered and it would be with me. But it still never came. The reason I didn't pay fees is I trust him and I have felt with him numerous times in the past. I would still deal with him in the future. I didn't accuse him of anything and I know its not his fault it went missing.

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
I wouldn't have expected any help or sympathy because its my doing. That's why I didn't contact any admins about the matter because I knew you couldn't help because I didn't pay the fees.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I'm aware of everything which has happened and as I said, it's just bad luck all round BUT had you been dealing with someone else, it could have been a different outcome.

I hope it turns up eventually.

Reactions: cheyenne