Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Macdev clone GTI vs Dye DM 14 ?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
if it makes a difference to you, there's tech support available at CPPS for dye and none for macdev, only seen macdev at millennium events. I'd say personally the DM is comfier to hold than the macdev, the macdev gripframe feels kind square and uncomfortable to me, but thats not something everybody may agree on.

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Interested as to why you have chosen to compare these two? Why no interest in geo or luxe?

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
@Big_jim I think it comes down to £ , seen @RUSSO had/maybe still has the GTI for sale for £400 and obviously the DM is slightly more.
Seems the luxe are alot more and unsure on geo as don't know to much about these.

@Liam92 thanks also, I take the mac is harder to come by for upgrades/parts due to not being as popular or is that me getting it wrong with what little experience I have
I do like the look of the DM more over the mac

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
@Big_jim I think it comes down to £ , seen @RUSSO had/maybe still has the GTI for sale for £400 and obviously the DM is slightly more.
Seems the luxe are alot more and unsure on geo as don't know to much about these.

@Liam92 thanks also, I take the mac is harder to come by for upgrades/parts due to not being as popular or is that me getting it wrong with what little experience I have
its not too hard to get the parts since they are readily available through people like MAXS. However the only actual techs who you can give your gun to to look at are either at millenniums, or according to their website envy paintball but i've never seen them attend an event so don't know how helpful they are. Obviously on the other hand a lot of retailers stock dye bits, and you've got lots of dye techs at events including the cpps.

Reactions: Bertz

munduz

Birmingham Reflex
Dec 16, 2012
The Stone
Macdev don't have any support at tournaments in the UK as far as I'm aware but there is support in the UK in the form of Simon Cole from maxs, BZ paintball and envy so if you need any spares they are easily available.. Like any marker carry a few spares and that should see you right.

Reactions: Bertz