Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Machine Paintball 2014 Vapor - Awesome Condition!

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
For Sale:

Like new (used a couple of times) 2014 Machine Vapor in sexy custom black with red accents!

This marker shoots beautifully - not a single problem with it! The ONLY reason for sale, is that I want to get a custom one done is something like a fade or splash :) Or both fade and splash :D

Here's a video of it shooting:

Ignore ANYTHING you have heard about Machine Vapor in the past - these new 2014 Vapors are rock solid!

Comes with:

2014 Machine Vapor
15" Carbon Fibre .691 back (Alu core) and Alu Front
GEN4 Ape Rampage LED board
Spares Kit (orings, eyes, eye pipe, lube, allen keys, USB manual stick)
Barrel Sock
Case

- Rubber clad pressure regulator body
- Aluminum core carbon fiber reinforced barrel back
- Push button positive lock quick release bolt retention
- Redesigned ASA body, on/off lever and ASA cam
- Single piece body with no eye covers
- Increased clearance between the trigger guard and pressure regulator
- Re-engineered spool architecture bolt system
- Mirror honed body internals
- No more breech body O-rings
- Simplified function Gen4 APE Rampage LED electronics
- Improved ergonomic injection molded grip
- Re-engineered integrated pressure regulator
- Single lens depth focus infrared eye system

It'll be shown off tomorrow so people can try it out and will be fully cleaned, serviced and tested before dispatch!

I am asking £525 inc postage for this lovely baby! And if you're worried about support or spares, no need to as Machine have a UK center now! Also advertised elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: symes

Rob silver

reballs. bouncy fun.
Nov 6, 2012
London
mayhemknights.wix.com
Ive been looking at the bob longs. Also the victus. Ive always liked what others haven't had. Trying to sell of a marker or two to be back on the top end shelf after selling my luxe. Could have really done with something before the weekend at mills.

Reactions: WildWayz

Rob silver

reballs. bouncy fun.
Nov 6, 2012
London
mayhemknights.wix.com
I am. But still. Need to see how my sale goes. Not selling the easiest thing in the world to get rid of. One of my angels. Great gun but like I said I need something better. I can use a team mates 3.1 for the tournamemt so no sweat but ive always liked these even though i know about tge issues with previous models and the 2014 looks sweet

Reactions: WildWayz

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Slight price drop down to £575 + postage. As said, it is immaculate - almost like it has never been shot! I'll service it before sending it. Paintball Magazine used this very marker to base their review of the 2014 Vapor in their up and coming issue - so it will have a bit of fame attached to it too ;)

I'm a Machine Tech and I service and support them, so no worries about getting parts or support for them (not that you'll need it for this gun!).

Reactions: symes