Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Machine Vapor 2014 breech\eye tube

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Grays which is East of London or I work in Surrey and commute through London if any of them help.

royanddani

Nov 21, 2005
watford
Visit site
Just to let you know my mate had a problem with his gun leaking air but couldn't work it out,after looking in the manual he found there was a oring that wasn't listed I will find out where abouts this is and let you know

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
OK thanks for the help. If he has loads of bits if I can sort out the breach tube quickly he can then send me a list of what he has and how much he wants in his own time and I am sure I will be taking some bits and if cheap enough maybe a lot of bits;)

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Unfortunately royanddani's friend couldnt help witht the eye pipe so still looking

royanddani

Nov 21, 2005
watford
Visit site
hi
i just seen on facebook paintball stuff for sale (USA) a vapour forsale for 160 dollars which is around 100 pounds it needs new eye plus a few other bits but may have the part you need take alook you may be able to knock him down
thanks
Roy

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
All the spares I need have now been located thanks to Peegee and are now winging their way to me. Was hoping they would arrive today so hopefully Monday is now the day.