Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Magfed South UK ?

Deathwatch

Mar 12, 2015
So im from hampshire, its been a good 2-3 years since i last had time to do any paintball, though at that time i did run with some business links of the family so it was more of a team group, though i did end up losing contact with those guys.

I was wondering if there is anyone in and around hampshire that does magfed im looking for a mixture of advise, what suggestions you guys would suggest for doing milsim, I like the idea of team play that is proper team play with the mix of conserving ammunition rather than what was quite common in hoppered woods ball which was quite often people just shooting everything and anything.

Would you guys be able to suggest anything for someone looking to get into it, im thinking if i enjoy it and can find some people to of course work with at it, I drive a motorbike you can guess why one has issues transporting things of course.

Anyone know any links or people i could talk to about starting up magfed ?

Thomas mann

May 19, 2014
In that case search magfedpbuk into Google and message them from there. The guys who run that also run the Facebook forum as well