Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Major League Free Agent List

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
Looking for a player to join us next season to compete in the Mills at div2 level and play domestically at CPPS Div1.

Must be prepared to train now.

If your interested or want more info please PM me.

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
Looking for a team @ Campaign Cup. Currently playing Div1 CPPS with Mills experience.

Give me a shout for more info :)

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Looking for a game at campaign, preferably Div2, would play higher but understand most people will have their rosters sorted. But - if you need someone.. I've played SPL Mills, SPL CPS, Elite CPPS. Hit me up

Evil Saints

Jun 22, 2006
looking for 2 players for the CC, we are booked in under UK Masters London Allstars 2. looking for aggressive players. thanks Allen

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
So putting some feelers out there. I'll be in London and able to practice Sunday March 22rd, and able to make Puget that weekend if anyone has free spots available. Also able to come over before March 23rd (from Dublin) to practice. I think Luton airport is close to Bricket Wood, and B'ham is close to CPPS.
Available to come over Feb 7/8, Feb 28/1, March 7/8.

Or if there are any Irish teams, happy to practice without needing to fly as well.

Also OD3, 750 Euro includes 10 boxes of paint...affordable! I have an APPA number but qualify for any level, including the OD3 level, let's play some cheap race format ball!

Last edited:

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Any OD2 or OD3 teams looking for another for Basildon?

I played in Puget for Expendables Dublin, and we may play again in Chantilly, but I'd love to play Campaign cup, and the wife will actually let me...so that's pretty rad.

Available to fly over for practices except June 27th, and I'll be flying in sometime early Friday the 3rd (I have to be at a good friends wedding on Thursday.)

Thanks!

Aaron111

Mar 1, 2014
Any millenium teams need 2 players for bitburg event any division, available to fly out to train, both have played at SPL2. Thanks.