Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Make a Ryme/Comedy sentance these pro teams only

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Oliver Lang of Dynasty - formerly of the Ironmen - is Infamous for the arty photographs on his Facebook page.

Among his Legion of haters is Todd Martinez, who launched a Vicious attack on his work.

Todd is reported as saying "Art? Chaos more like. His stuff is like the Aftershock following the Impact of an asteroid that caused a lot of Heat Damage. Oliver is so dumb he once dialled 187 and asked for the cops. Everyone knows that's the number for the Fire Department. He sucks at paintball, too. He should be on X-Factor."

Reactions: STONESOLDIER

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I've asked all the big teams if I can join - Dynasty, Ironmen, Infamous, Legion, Art Chaos, Aftershock, Impact, Heat, Damage, 187, X-Factor......they've all said no.

Can't understand it.

Even Vicious don't want me, and they're splitting up.

Reactions: phil-boy

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Maybe Vicious should have stayed with Eclipse to cause more Damage and learnt the Art ( Chaos) of beating other teams and make an Impact not an Aftershock on the Dynasty that is the PSP, other teams seem to have the X Factor to carry on dispite the Heat of 187. You need to be Imfamous to win in this sport not made of Iron(men).
Excellent

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Oliver Lang of Dynasty - formerly of the Ironmen - is Infamous for the arty photographs on his Facebook page.

Among his Legion of haters is Todd Martinez, who launched a Vicious attack on his work.

Todd is reported as saying "Art? Chaos more like. His stuff is like the Aftershock following the Impact of an asteroid that caused a lot of Heat Damage. Oliver is so dumb he once dialled 187 and asked for the cops. Everyone knows that's the number for the Fire Department. He sucks at paintball, too. He should be on X-Factor."
like it

Reactions: Tony Harrison

hipjaw

pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk // Reading Entity // #22
Apr 8, 2011
Bristol
pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk
Paintball can be a man-eating bitch... just like this one.

This chick made an Impact on me, she was delicious
Cold eyes behind some MaX-Factor, she looked ficticious
But my boys said she was Infamous, for being Vicious
They said "dude she used to Iron men, that girl malicious...

"You hear about her first boyfriend, Art? Chaos I'm telling you;
the third degree burns and permanent Damage he went through.
After shock from the Heat, he came out in lesions too
And that's the thing, he's just one of a Legion she's been through
A Dynasty of her ex-boyfriends, that didn't get out alive
But if you really want her number, it's 07818081875."