Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Man Dies while filling Paintball Marker with Air

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
And you know the way when you start A-level chemistry they teach you that everything you learned for your GCSE was wrong (to keep it simpler to learn)? Guess what, when you go to university they tell you that everything you learned in A-level chemistry is, in fact, wrong.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Our secrets out, you mean stuff like 2,2,8... no actually it's s,p,d,f
well no in fact it's, he he he, I made up energy levels in 1993, they weren't discovered in the 1800's at all. Waa ha ha.
I am also responsible for that trick copper does with it's outer shell electrons. ( and vanadium).
Look out for Jismium, I'm going to sneak it into the periodic table just after Americium (gotta be made up).

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
I was thinking about:

"The atom is the smallest indivisible unit of matter"

"Actually, atoms are made up of electrons, protons, and neutrons, which are the smallest indivisible units of matter."

"Actually, there are these things called quarks..."

And other such fine examples :)

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
Our secrets out, you mean stuff like 2,2,8... no actually it's s,p,d,f
well no in fact it's, he he he, I made up energy levels in 1993, they weren't discovered in the 1800's at all. Waa ha ha.
I am also responsible for that trick copper does with it's outer shell electrons. ( and vanadium).
Look out for Jismium, I'm going to sneak it into the periodic table just after Americium (gotta be made up).
We did that copper stuff today, with the co-operative bonds and stuff...and the .... 'lindans' or something(damn i cant remember)