Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Manchester Fields/Amateur Teams

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Most will insist on site paint only, but some may allow you to bring your own.

That said, cheap training paint is a false economy in some ways - it doesn't break on target as easily and may make you unpopular if it's too hard ;)

Reactions: Dicorpo

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
its better to buy the paint from the site its around £30 upwards for a case walk on price normally have 2 3 options

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
If anyone going to OTE from Manchester, do you fancy sharing a lift? Will work out cheaper for everyone in the long run.

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
Me, Gaz & Connor are car sharing to OTE, if you can get to stockport more than happy to do that.
Cool, I was offering rather than asking, but if you have room for a little un I'd be happy to jump in with you guys, gimme a time and postcode!

KoloBonus

Jan 9, 2015
Manchester
Hey
Looks like OTE is the most popular walkon near Manchester. any other places nearby you could recommed? there is 5 of us now and are bit bored with playing in our "secret spot".
I know there is asylum but they are indors - anything outdoors?

do you guys ever go to some sort of tournaments or special events? what is the cost of joining tournament?

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Hey, yeah we play at OTE quite regularly(woodsball) but also nip to Yorkshire Paintball Centre (YPC) in Selby a few times as thats a great place!

There are a few different places, theres Outpost in Chester (I've never been) and then CPPS in Birmingham (Again, never been!).

What sort of tournament? Woodsball?Sup'air? :)

Connor

KoloBonus

Jan 9, 2015
Manchester
Hi
Thanks for your replies - much appreciated. will definately look up.

Connor -More likely woodsball as there are 5 tippmans and 1 GOG but in a nutshell just trying to find convinient/affordable place. Wish I had a piece of land! ;)