Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

manchester paintball arena

Bob1114

Feb 14, 2015
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has visited Manchester paintball arena? Looks good from their website but I'm sceptical that it might be a bit gimmick based with over crowded small arenas.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, cheers in advance.

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hiya bud
Never been there so can't really say. But if your looking to do some woodsball come on down the ote in Congleton good friendly bunch next walkon is the 1st March

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Punter site.
Its indoors so could be interesting.

On their price comparison page ignore the basic deals.
(Note the most expensive deal is IPG which does not exist - The advertised prices are so high so that they can 'discount' your tickets in a shopping centre, then you have to book with a fee and pay & play at a Delta Force site)

Look up the general prices page, and buy through a deal - go for a £35 or £55 deal.
Prices are typical for punter sites

Bob1114

Feb 14, 2015
I live in Macclesfield so just down the road! I used to play years ago, still got my Daystate Sam Patriot from back when it was one of the only semi's around. I'm trying to arrange a one off for me and some mates for my birthday but funnily enough I am actually looking to play woodsball on a more regular basis, recently given up rugby so looking for an adrenaline substitute! So I think you'd be my local woodsball anyway. May well see you on the 1st. Cheers.

Reactions: mikey1975 and Tom

Bob1114

Feb 14, 2015
Indoors is what appealed to me because I've got a couple of mates who I couldn't risk getting rained on in case their make up ran! (not literally of course) with it being my birthday I couldn't be bothered with people moaning about cold and wet.

Bob1114

Feb 14, 2015
Totally agree Tom, just trying to cater for everyone so we all have fun. I think breaking out the Patriot however nostalgic might be a bit too much!

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
I live in Macclesfield so just down the road! I used to play years ago, still got my Daystate Sam Patriot from back when it was one of the only semi's around. I'm trying to arrange a one off for me and some mates for my birthday but funnily enough I am actually looking to play woodsball on a more regular basis, recently given up rugby so looking for an adrenaline substitute! So I think you'd be my local woodsball anyway. May well see you on the 1st. Cheers.
Cool bud I take the photos for the site so ask for me mike and we will look after you