Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marker Buying Guide for Newbies

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Some markers require more care and maintenence than others. All the more reason to get to a walkon/big game and ask owners.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
There's an ion for sale £50 on classified also an ego6. For £180 I still can't talk there yet lol.
when you do make it to the classifieds section, please just read over the rules we have. They arent there cause we hate you, they are there purely to try to protect you as a buyer and a seller.

S2thet

Aug 9, 2015
when you do make it to the classifieds section, please just read over the rules we have. They arent there cause we hate you, they are there purely to try to protect you as a buyer and a seller.
Ok thanks bolted. I wnt buy anything til ive read everything

S2thet

Aug 9, 2015
Hia guys been looking through for sale and kinda find it hard to know what to look for. Spoke to sum1 at just paintball earlier and they recommended a new mini. Full kit for £300. Its a bit more than i wanted to spend but would you say its a good buy rather than an older higher spec hin from the classified ads section??

snips

Feb 25, 2015
If they mean the mini gs then I can vouch for it being a really good marker I love mine but it is a small marker, if you have big hands you may well not like it.
It shoots brilliantly and i don't know what you get in the full kit but it's a good marker for the money even new,