Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marker choice

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
i found something that may be of use for you

Ego Lv1 - more efficient, easier maintenance, re-positioned airways so no macroline, re-designed hammer assembly makes it super gentle on paintballs (in theory); but new design makes it feel longer, with the foregrip/reg extended to house the lpr (looks ugly now).

DM13 - shoots smoother, quieter, always gentle on paint like all DM's; but as with all spoolies, maintenance takes a little more patience, with the bolt assembly being multiple pieces with multiple o-rings.

i got this from Yahoo asnwers, as for the Luxe...there isnt much on it, but i would get the Luxe, Russian Legion use it, ( not my favourite team or anything ) and they stormed Division one and got straight back into pro ( i think it was div. 1 ) and also, Luxe's look so sexy annodised

Will

Fanta

Good As Gold
Mar 29, 2011
stratford upon avon
i got this from Yahoo asnwers, as for the Luxe...there isnt much on it, but i would get the Luxe, Russian Legion use it, ( not my favourite team or anything ) and they stormed Division one and got straight back into pro ( i think it was div. 1 ) and also, Luxe's look so sexy annodised

Will
Russians use clones...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
What is it your after from the marker? As all of those are expensive to buy new. The only marker missing from your list is the clone gti, but all the above at great markers, just down to personal preference

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
****...time for me to go kill myself...

Will
WhileFanta is correct .They do use Mac Dev clones,you are probably noticing Mr Federov who is personally contracted to Luxe and takes his pinky wherever he goes ......when your Federov you can do that apparently

Reactions: PBWill

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
WhileFanta is correct .They do use Mac Dev clones,you are probably noticing Mr Federov who is personally contracted to Luxe and takes his pinky wherever he goes ......when your Federov you can do that apparently
Chad George did it with his Impact Ego when he first went to Houston Heat...they don't HAVE to use the guns given, it depends on the company obviously, but most are under easy-going contracts

Mr_phish

Jul 31, 2013
essex
from what ive shot id say ego lv1 its smooth air efferent and super quiet and from my own and other peoples experience dyes are great markers when there working as they seem to break often and as for the luxe ive never shot one but ive heard there great markers