Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marker choice

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Get a DM12 new or used, or even a DM11. DM13s are not worth the extra cash. The only thing they changed from the DM12 to the DM13 was the milling.
What is more, buying a good condition used DM means that it will be well broken in, and we all know the best upgrade to a spool/DM is a few cases of paint through it.

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
from what ive shot id say ego lv1 its smooth air efferent and super quiet and from my own and other peoples experience dyes are great markers when there working as they seem to break often and as for the luxe ive never shot one but ive heard there great markers
Who says dyes break often? My dm10 has been reliable as you like, never had any issues with it, same with the other one I had.

Reactions: M4rkm93

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
from what ive shot id say ego lv1 its smooth air efferent and super quiet and from my own and other peoples experience dyes are great markers when there working as they seem to break often and as for the luxe ive never shot one but ive heard there great markers
I agree with jfp. Never had a problem with my DM12, and never heard of anyone else having massive problems either.
Given, they are a little harder to maintain then other markers/poppets, but the maintenance shouldn't be considered difficult for anyone with at least half a brain.

Mr_phish

Jul 31, 2013
essex
my friends nt 10 was mega faulty there was a number of things wrong with it eg line valve bolt and eye tube bit it might of just been his .

Mr_phish

Jul 31, 2013
essex
to be fair I think this was the case and plus the fact im not a big fan of dye so I was being abit unfair with my earlier post

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
To be fair I have seen DM12 have bits go and leaks on Ego,s even an LV .The big difference with these and lesser makes is Dye sent out the new eyes and reg by return post and go to any major paintball event and the Planet tech will fix it that day sometimes within the hour.On Sunday at the CPPS one of our teams Planet guns went down,one of their staff playing Sandbaggers took it away and fixed it there and then! big thanks Planet.Both of these manufacturers stand behind their product .As such marker choice for the big boys should not be a major issue.I,d be fine with either

Reactions: Care_Bears