Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

masks

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
Grills have never served me wrong. Never been hit bad in the ear and they have a little more in the chin protection department

Reactions: Connor96Z

paintnoob

Dec 22, 2012
Telford Shrops
Thanks fella thats what i was looking at just now.got shot a couple of times with the i4's around the ear area now im not wanting to sound like a pussy coming from mx/ice hockey used to pain back but dang that really came sharp

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Well I wear e-Vents, my brother wears i3's and my dad wears Save Phace. I've played in all three and taken many a shot to the head in all of them and can say that if you're looking for more protection for your ears you won't go wrong with any of them.

Mask choice is all down to what fits you best though so what I'll say is that the e-Vents are by far the most confortable all round IMO, however they do tend to fog up slightly if you breathe heavily through your mouth for long periods.

The i3's are also pretty comfy to wear, but they're quite bulky around your jaw I find which I don't really like. The other thing of course is that the lenses are a nightmare to change out.

If you've been wearing i4's then you should get on well with the Save Phace masks. They're very tight fitting masks and they sit very close to your face. However unlike the i4's you have full forehead and ear protection and unlike most other masks they're made from hard plastic so you really feel protected when you wear them. Also they look badass :D

Reactions: phil-boy

Chris-Ed

Oct 28, 2012
Bit cheaper but I use a Proto Switch mask, never been hit on the ears or throat! bit chunkier but thermal lense, peak and well vented....

andreasa83

Oct 12, 2011
I agree with james, Sly profits with the soft foam on the inside of the ears are very nice! It muffles the sound a bit but yeah, they are the best imo.