Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masks

RoRide

Jan 9, 2014
Recently bought SLY Profit online. As noone sold or had it in my country had no chance to try it on but it looked pretty good and well made so took a shot. At first it seemed ok but couldn't really get used to it. First of all shot in the lense hit my ears pretty bad, whizzed for 10 minutes. And another thing. That sealing in between lenses makes it difficult to see down and to aim, right around nose part. Two things that make it unbearable to wear it.
So now I'm thinking about getting different one.
Asking for your experience and thoughts on other masks.

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
I use dye I3's and get on fine with them i also have 2 pairs of profilers which are fine i just prefer the I3's i would recommend trying masks on before any purchases are made hope this helps

RoRide

Jan 9, 2014
I use dye I3's and get on fine with them i also have 2 pairs of profilers which are fine i just prefer the I3's i would recommend trying masks on before any purchases are made hope this helps
How about cleaning them? Lense comes out easy?

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
How about cleaning them? Lense comes out easy?
Fairly easy as penguin20000 said might take a bit of practice on the I3's but on profilers it is so easy a clip on either side and lens is out in less than 30 seconds

lil_Chris

Apr 2, 2012
I've got Slys at the mo but im thinking of either going for and tried and tested masks (Grills) or taking a chance on the Vio. Slys tend to fit a bigger face better if you have a smaller head i would say i4s

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
I4's are good but small, mouth open you can get hit in the chin, if you have big ears they'd probably stick out, very very slim line goggles, but the lens is brilliant.

philipcroydon

Jan 19, 2013
I'm the same as above, I4's all the way, they are comfy to wear and I have never once seen them steam up. Great lenses on them and easy to clean and maintain.

Reactions: NinjaSquirrel