Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Anyone have any ways to stop the fogging as much or a decent mask?
Start with a reasonable lens
Minimise cleaning the lens, definatley avoid anything on the inside of the lens. don't use anti fog products until the lens cannot cope with fogging, just rinse clean. Use a rubber squeegee (there are some paintball ones around, otherwise look into motorbike shops). Use two microfibre cloths - damp one to clean off paint splatter, dry one to finish off

If you suffer from fogging think of anything that's contributing, EG a big scarf around your neck. Ensure there is space for air to flow

When the anti fog features of your lens don't cope (or you have no anti fog coating etc) consider lens repalcement
Failing all of the above - use 'cat crap' or 'zero fog' on the inside of the lens

Caffeine

Jun 17, 2014
Tried a few different masks in my time, first pair I owned was the V-Force Grill; great mask, really awesome looking, lens was easy to change and clean. Foam was a little bit soft compared to other masks which meant it felt more delicate but I never had a problem with it coming apart or anything even after being soaked in water a few times. A minor problem I had with them was the way the sunvizor attached to the mask. Could never get good at wrapping those tiny little rings around the attachments, ended up using an elastic band instead and hey, worked fine for me.
Second mask I've owned personally and use at the moment are the Empire E-Flexes, I'd tried on JT Pro-Flexes before and really loved them but didn't like the way the foam felt and the way the lens was changed. (I like to take my mask apart and clean it all over after I play) When the E-Flexes came out I instantly got them having tried out E-Vents beforehand. Both the E-Flex and E-vents are really nice but you can't beat that breathability you get from the lower half of the E-Flexes. My only problem with my E-Flexes (and it's a minor one) is that it looks very plain compared to some masks like the Grill and the i4's.
A lot of people like i4's, I can understand why: Light, comfortable, breathable and cool looking. Only thing I can't stand about them is that they can leave your jawline a little exposed due to them being quite small on larger headed guys, in my case, my chin would stick out of the bottom of the mask when I opened my mouth. I don't feel too comfortable with that so I don't use them. This is why you should try to get an opportunity to try on a mask before you buy one.

Apr 17, 2014
get the dye i4s because they have the widest field of view and they are super light weight,however if u have a large face get the vforce grills or the jt pro flexes

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
Mrpaintball beast replying to old threads will just get your post deleted.
Just buy Platinum if you want quick access to sales.
It's easier.

(Sorry if this offends but You have replied to 4 old threads I have been on
, I keep getting the notifications)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
get the dye i4s because they have the widest field of view and they are super light weight,however if u have a large face get the vforce grills or the jt pro flexes
Mrpaintball beast replying to old threads will just get your post deleted.
Just buy Platinum if you want quick access to sales.
It's easier.

(Sorry if this offends but You have replied to 4 old threads I have been on
, I keep getting the notifications)
thanks Rohan,

@mr paintball beast123 I have removed your classifieds access for 3 days, with the potential for extension. You can speed post and dig up old threads as much as you like now, won't make a blind bit of difference. You were warned twice last night by me, that's 2 times more than I normally would allow.

Reactions: Magic Rat