The Home Of European Paintball

MASSIVE CLEAR - FAR TOO MUCH GEAR

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
@James Gleeson
Picture of the Medium Ltd Pants on page 3 of this thread. Will go dig out the jerseys now.

@Barfoot
Picture of the Medium pants on page 3 of this thread - The contact pants are the blacl/grey ones, The only other Medium set is the Ltd in black/red/white thats in the same picture but James gleeson has first offer on those. The small pants I have are identical Ltd pants to the Black/red/white in that picture.

Let me know if any good at all.

All the advertised prices on the initial thread are for the items collected, we will need to work out something on postage if a deal is done.

Thanks

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
Yeah providing the Jersey is good condition I'll take them mate, sorry if I take long to reply don't finish work until late and usually crash as soon as I get in

Barfoot

Barffsky
Oct 11, 2009
Harpenden, South East
www.facebook.com
@James Gleeson
Picture of the Medium Ltd Pants on page 3 of this thread. Will go dig out the jerseys now.

@Barfoot
Picture of the Medium pants on page 3 of this thread - The contact pants are the blacl/grey ones, The only other Medium set is the Ltd in black/red/white thats in the same picture but James gleeson has first offer on those. The small pants I have are identical Ltd pants to the Black/red/white in that picture.

Let me know if any good at all.

All the advertised prices on the initial thread are for the items collected, we will need to work out something on postage if a deal is done.

Thanks

Okay nice one. If the grey medium ones are available I will take them buddy.

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Are you able to post the Z2? (assuming it's used but in working condition?)

May I take the Large, used empire LTD jersey as well?

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Not an issue - the Z2 was in the original images - if it's working with no damage beyond normal use and no cracks I'll take it.

No need to post more images of the LTD jersey - previous ones showed what it's like more or less - again no tears or rips and that's fine.

Post up the total price you'd accept inc shipping......

EDIT - Shipping to Sheffield that is doh.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Not an issue - the Z2 was in the original images - if it's working with no damage beyond normal use and no cracks I'll take it.

No need to post more images of the LTD jersey - previous ones showed what it's like more or less - again no tears or rips and that's fine.

Post up the total price you'd accept inc shipping......

EDIT - Shipping to Sheffield that is doh.

Right then,

Z2 is £65.00
Used Large Ltd top - £20.00 - Just checked and its near perfect condition.

£85.00 + £5 postage so £90.00 with payment as owed via paypal or you pick up the fees.

Will PM over.

Thanks

dZynR

Jun 27, 2011
Hi, can you post pictures of a pair of xxl pants and and a matching xl jersey please.