Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Massive clear out.

Piotrek

Jan 11, 2009
Poland/Warsaw
I'm interested in dye elbow pads xl , planet elbow pads xl, proto xl vest, and planet knee pads xl, but will you ship to Poland :)?, if so pm me a price shipped (preferably the cheapest option, time is not of top priority ), regards!

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
I can post to Poland if you wanted them all that is not a problem, if you pay for the stuff I can pack it and take to post office and bill you at cost price for the cheapest way to send.

Piotrek

Jan 11, 2009
Poland/Warsaw
ok I did some search, 2 kg parcel International Signed For Small Packets, royal may (The maximum dimensions for rectangular items are 610mm x 460mm x 460mm), is about 15 pounds. How about 40 pounds plus shipping?

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Ok got it thanks.

People look at the above list for a bargain, items on first pagemarked in red are sold items. Bigger discounts on post just above this one compared to first page. !

uncle_osiris

May 27, 2008
southampton
could you give me some more info on the walky talkies please? And are the Grillz and the spare lens still forsale? Do you have a picture?

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
The radios are hardly used were a set of 4 Biatone but one is misplaced they come with two chargers and plugs. They have a few different channels etc If the 4th one shows up I can forward free if you cover postage, should you take them.

Grillz still for sale all masks are on a seperate thread now if you want quick look

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Thanks for letting me know, everyone elses should be arriving soon if not already as all sent together. Only one I could not get away as I'd already been to post office before the snow came was order to Poland but we have chatted on PM and it will be on way soon.

Cheers

P.S open to offers on whats left.