Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

massive clearance most offers will be accepted dye ion proto markers

Jan 12, 2012
one for the mods http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg558/littlealfie1/003-1.jpg

i have sold a few of my own items lately and now i have dug deep and found the last of my items what dont sell within the next 7 days will be put in a job lot on ebay.

markers

eros h18 black and silver man trigger marker £40

blue shocker with uprated reg £80 sold

The Ion has a firebolt, CP Rake Trigger, Q Lock Neck, CP Drop and a Dye On/ Off. Also comes with a manual and Barrel Sock , spare yellow body , yellow line , and standard trigger £75 sold

i also have a carbon stiffi barrel available its 14" .691 brilliant condition £25 sold

spyder pilot 09 marker £40 sold

barrels spyder thread £10 each sold

proto pmr limited edition camo edition comes boxed with tools standard barrel included £100 sold

if anyone wants the freak barrel and inserts seperatley its avaiable for £35 sold

full spares kit for proto pmr £15

icon z comes boxed used while i was away on hoilday tried today and looks like it needs a good strip lean and lube has its been in its box for a good few months at worst a o ring just £30

masks

xray hard plastic mask with brand new anti fog lense £12

jt flex 8 mask with grey front and a brand new lense £15 sold

westfield mask £5

profile mask in red with new blue lense fitted and a clear aswell £30

basic mask £5

battle packs

empire battles packs £10 each i have 3 of them

viper items

viper special ops vest £20

viper black combat vest £25

camo vest in picture sold

vests and pants :)

Dye elbow pads 15 sold

grey proto vest worn just a few times in medium £30

matching grey proto pants worn a few times in small £35

grey extra large dye vest worn quite abit but lots of life in it yet £20sold

empire large pants good condition used just 3 times £40

green empire large vest never worn £30

tipperman

job lot of odd bits left tipperman barrel sock , gun shoulder strap and hopper £8

because i have listed the barrell and the spares has available seperatley the mods want a picture on its own

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg558/littlealfie1/003-3.jpg

Last edited:

B 2the eano

Mar 19, 2011
Will take the JT Flex 8 with brand new lens please.

Also, what is included in the Tippmann job lot? Could I have a pic and full description please as I will most likely buy that too.

Jan 12, 2012
Will take the JT Flex 8 with brand new lens please.
Hi mate the tipper man inc a shoulder strap a barrel cover and a black hopper it's at the front of the mod picture
Also, what is included in the Tippmann job lot? Could I have a pic and full description please as I will most likely buy that too.