Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Massive clearout Shocker, Qloader lots more! (UK)

macka89

Old school e-Matrix collector
Nov 5, 2001
ESSEX innit!
Dear Paintballers,

The time has come when I SERIOUSLY need to get rid of some gear!

NO TRADES OR SPLITS SORRY!

There is loads of different items to go, Price too high? Make me a sensible offer then but remember the price you see is what you pay posted to your door! With fees included.

Please take a look at what I have and if you want anything please let me know.

Payment is by paypal only, please ensure you have enough funds and our fees are included in the prices.

ALL prices include mainland shipping and this will be next day and you will be able to track your parcel on the internet or if a small item as appropriate!

As things get sold they will disappear so be quick PM me with any questions or post them!

Pictures turn out quite small so if you want a better picture PM me which one you want!

First of one of my 3 shockers has to go now

I bought this one a maxed it up, it has a evolve bolt in it, low pressure reg, Tadao M3 ramping board, shoots ropes of 15bps easily and will not break one ball in the process. Red colour.

It comes with the standard barrel, all American 14” which is all you need. Thrown in is a freak back to fit and the spare grips if you don’t like the ones on there.

It ALSO comes with a red matching HALO with V35 board fitted so it will feed as fast as you can shoot!

If that was not enough you get a 1.5 bottle with a new style maxi flow on it. The bottle has to be re tested in MAY of THIS YEAR (2007) no reason it wont pass!

Both the shocker and the Halo are immaculate and have no scratches and work perfectly.

All this posted for £450

Bob long torpedo reg

This front reg used to be on my matrix that I sold. It is in good working order with no major scratches, it is a clean consistent reg just have no use for it now.

Posted £30

Low pressure maxi flow 1

Cleaned and serviced and ready to go onto a marker and a bottle

Low pressure output

Posted £30

High pressure maxi flow 2

High pressure output

Posted £30

High pressure maxi flow 3

High pressure output

Posted £30

1.5ltr bottle and high pressure maxi flow

Cleaned and serviced and ready to go onto a marker. Bottle to be re tested in January 2008!

High pressure output

Posted £120

Centerflag reg

This is a good reg and has never let me down, clean and serviced

Posted £20

Halo Board 1

This is a standard board that has been removed from one of my halos to make way for an angry board

Posted £15

Halo Board 2

This is a standard board that has been removed from one of my halos to make way for an angry board

Posted £15

0 to 300 low pressure gauge

This little baby is to fit on your low pressure gun to tell you what pressure is going in. works fine

£3

Smoke HALO shells

Complete set right hand, left hand and battery door, no cracks and bad scratches

Posted £10