The Home Of European Paintball

Massive gear bag sale, in one lot best sale of the year folks

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Hey people.

This is a one off gear bag sale, I'm not splitting any thing I am selling it as one lot just to get rid of all the stuff I have, if you want to buy it to split and sell then that's cool you would make a nice little profit from it.

I've totted it up at a not bad price and all this sold on it's own you would get around 1450

All I want is £1000 and that's free shipping as well.

and I am sure I have a hell of lot more to put on as well but this is what it is at the moment.

Listed here is
1 x Compact kit bag in good nick few straps broke but not that it hampers it closing.
Custom Lv1 been used about 4 times comes with box and every thing else you get brand new barrel sock, blah blah
2 x Z2 loaders one brand new still in wrapper one used with big shell
1 x Eflex in black goggles smoke lens
1 x 1.1 Empire air bottle good condition about 4 years left on test
2 x XL eclipse Arm pads one brand new other used once
1 x XL brand new knee pads
a selection of Planet Eclipse hoody's some xxl some xxxl all good nic I'd say about 4 of them
a selection of Planet eclipse t shirts roughly about 25 of them some brand new some old some xl some xxl some xxxl
1 x 2013 Planet Eclipse bounce vest xxxl
Viscous Playing top xxl "HOOKER" on the back
1 x Brand new in packet Icon Playing top xxl
1 x xxl First edition Team GB playing top not a lot of these about
1 x Manchester Firm 2013 playing top Markie C 07 on the back used about 4 times
3 x Planet Eclipse baseball caps may have more and a few woolie hats
1 x xxl Planet Eclipse playing pants used 4 times look brand new 2013
3 x xl/xxl Planet Eclipse shorts.

Im not sure how to get pics on here my photobucket account is all over the place so here is a link to my FB with all the pics on guys.

https://www.facebook.com/markie07/posts/10151740544002337

Last edited:

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
Hi mate
I am quite interested in all the stuff you have for sale but Iv just got a few questions about the lv1 bud
Is there Any marks or damage or anno wear ?
And any idea on the total shoot count mate?
thanks
Chris

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
Nice one thanks for getting back to me mate pleased to hear its in good condition and I take it 244,448 shots is just a typo bud and its ment to be 24,448 ish shots right?

If So would you take £900 delivered for the lot and I cover the PayPal fees? cash ready and waiting ;)

No nothing on it dude at all, 244448. but I play at the back so shoot at least 7 pots a game then other than that it's been used for testing paint, I don't play full time just when I feel like it.

Last edited: