The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem @ Abridge Walk-On Sun 20th

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
^^^^ that there is fighting talk!! :D

cant wait for this now, i`ll be the one in all the shiny new proto 08 gear
(as long as it is delivered tomorrow!! :eek: )
and white e-vents with mirror blue lense. pimp. ;)
(is it pimp or is it moving target?? i forget!! :( )

:D:D:D

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
its just a shame you dont have the skills to match the jersey aye Chris :p
watch it you!:p nothing wrong with being a fanboy, every 1 has to start somewere im not that baad anyway!! we must organise a scrim against swarm if your interested, dave im sure you will spot us

Jesus

London Tigers 2
Dec 13, 2006
Herts
thats a great choice of playing gear bigdave, you cant go wrong with the Proto stuff.

we are in talks about getting an 08 field and maybe using it at Mayhem for training but thats as far as its gone at the moment mate. other than that, its getting on a proper field in the right location, Freaks is the best set up we've been on lately. its just a shame ita so far away

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
thats a great choice of playing gear bigdave, you cant go wrong with the Proto stuff.

we are in talks about getting an 08 field and maybe using it at Mayhem for training but thats as far as its gone at the moment mate. other than that, its getting on a proper field in the right location, Freaks is the best set up we've been on lately. its just a shame ita so far away

ooohhh cool. :cool:
i`ve heard of that but cant find a website or anything??
where abouts is it?

essexpb

May 25, 2008
dose any one here have any gear that i msy be able to buy like in december because its my birthday and i would like some cheaper things