Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem Big Game

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
This is my first time attending a big game im a tournament player usually but i thought i would give it a go this year then if i like it then ill go north v south im just wondering what to expect and how this all plays out
Thanks
Mr.Vanguard

hodder

We had just over 450 players at the 2013 game, and if the rate continues to increase at the same rate we should be around the 520 mark. It's a whole weekend of paintball, with a trade area, and the site itself is fantastic. Loads of cool machinery and a bit of something for everyone. On the 50, we have a town map with some air one side, and speedball the other so that's always pretty heated, but you'll feel in familiar territory, then there's woodlands on the far side, and all terrain maps through the center. Saturday is loads of multi-map games, our band or brother's series, Sunday is the whole site as one big map, and is one big-game. Bar is open on he Saturday night, and we'll have bands playing in the evening. Camping as available from the Friday to the Monday.

Reactions: Pingu

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Was an absolute storming weekend last year.
Loved it. Going again this year and there is going to be about 10 of our lot going if not more. Looking forward to it. The night game last year across the houses and air field was epic too. It's a 3-4 hour drive each way for me but totally worth it for the excellent weekend that will be had.

There is the short video on YouTube of last years game if of interest to you.

Reactions: hodder

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Not sure if we are taking the 20 man tent and 9X6 gazebo this year though.
Was nice and spacious at least.
Just saw it in the video above when they pan across the campsite part the way through