Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem Pacific 4 Big Game noob :)

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
hey guys as alot of you know Mayhem is only a couple weeks away and im gonna be going along for my first weekend paintball session (y) (cant wait!!!) but i was just wondering if people could help me out with things ill need to take but may not have thought about it myself, as its my first time not really that sure what ill need to take,

also if people have been to this event before could you help me out with an idea on how much paint ill be using for the whole weekend?

much appreciated Tezza (y)

Reactions: Pingu

Rocket_Rob

Banned
Feb 14, 2012
Cambridge
universal-exports-pb.com
UE will be there in force! (well sat in the safe zone drinking tea)
It really depends on the player but as a rule of thumb i recommend 1 box for every day's play. The good thing about Mayhem is that you can buy paint on site. You do not have to pre-order unless you want facny tournyment paint form one of the trade stands.

Reactions: tezza and Pingu

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
Ahh thats great then thanks rob, thought id be going through like 2 boxes a day aha, what side you U.E guys playing on allies?

also im gonna be getting my E-Grip for my trusty A5 :) will i get a better deal at one of the stalls ?

Last edited:

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
I used 2.5 cases of paint last year with my Sierra one plus egrip.
Playing for the Axis again this year with the Ark Angels.
It's going to be EPIC!

Take hard cash. They may not be able to take card so make sure you have cash.
Make sure you take proper food and not just junk and take plenty of water
sleeping bag (so many people forget these)
Tent, Sleeping mat or blanket
A camping chair, a lamp or torch for the finding the loos (bring toilet roll and hand sanitiser)
Spare clothes and shoes oh and sun cream.
Just follow the standard weekend camping guides really.
Be sensible and have fun

Reactions: tezza

S2ksean

Jun 4, 2014
I'm a Marshall at mayhem but on this weekend il be playing but if you need help let me no mate. Just a reply the above mayhem itself do accept card tho I'm not sure about the trade stands

Reactions: tezza

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
Make sure you take proper food
Cheers for the inventory list aha much appreciated, the only thing is i was just gonna take pot noodles and crrisps aha, do you mean like take a camping stove like ?

also thanks for the heads up about the paint its just so i had a rough idea, ill be playing with the allies with team Tornado. :)

I'm a Marshall at mayhem but on this weekend il be playing but if you need help let me no mate.
and cheers for this sean i think i might be hunting you down over the weekend if thats cool so i know where im going ahha :p

Reactions: Pingu

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
aha yea you cant have enough to drink :p, so im hoping to take around 200-300 to this event you reckon that will cover my paint/pyro and e-grip for A5 ? and keep me going for weekend?