Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem Pacific 4 Big Game noob :)

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
yea im the same mate my boys dont really like it either, or they do but just not enough to make it thier hobby, ill send you a pm over dude with my number (y)

Reactions: sammyr

S2ksean

Jun 4, 2014
I'm the same that's why I decided to become a Marshall there so I can meet up with people of the same intrest. Think I'm on axis this year. You boys need any help shout me and il try and give ya a hand

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
i'll need to work out how to send pm's then i'll get my number over to you or you can send me yours and i'll drop you a text?
As a new member you can't get access to the message system (the forum software calls it conversations). Once you have 20 posts the new user limits go away

I'm not sure if it restricts you from receiving, but assume it does

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
you can indeed rent a marker and equipment for the weekend for £10 it says:

£10.00 - Rental Equipment: Overalls, thermal double-glazed goggles, full marker setup and battlepack. Must be purchased with a standard ticket.

hope this helps dude (y)

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
i was gonna get an e grip for my A5 but i was informed i cant use full auto or burst, but tourney markers can ramp :/ which has kinda pissed on my bonfire lol

tezza

Jul 20, 2014
walsall
nice bro there pretty sick tbf, im trying to raise the cash to buy a mini but i looks like im gonna be stuck with my a5 :/ bad times