Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mega Job lot clear out - Black Friday bargain!

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
I haven't played in about 3 years and all of my kit is still sitting here. Its time for it to go and be used by someone.

This is being sold as a job lot. Its a great chance for someone to get a ton of gear for cheap, if you're just starting out and want gear or hell if you just want to buy it all and sell it individually for a profit.
Ideally you will collect from Stevenage, Hertfordshire as postage of all this stuff will be hard.

Everything here for sale hasn't been used in 3 years and as such, is untested and sold as seen. If something has a problem that I'm aware of, I will write it below. Anything that takes batteries has had batteries put in and tested to check it turns on. Everything is in a good physical condition unless otherwise stated.

I used to captain Apocalypse Paintball's SupAir teams for about 3 years and played on them for about 8 years, so a bunch of people out there know me and can vouch for me.

If this doesn't go as a job lot by 5th December, its all being given to a mate who's starting up again and needs some gear.

I will not split items out so please don't ask, I don't have the time or inclination to package 100 things and make 20 trips to the post office.

Markers
Dye DM6, Red, had a mate test it and it works but leaks down barrel. Its probably in need of a service due to how long its sat. Comes with Ultralight barrel & 2 backs.
Sabotage electronic marker, looks like the kind of thing you get at a rental at a site.

IMAG1799.jpg IMAG1800.jpg IMAG1801.jpg

Hoppers
Dye Rotor with speedfeed, red/black
Empire Halo with speedfeed & rip wheel, missing battery cover door screw, red, Ok condition.
Empire halo with speedfeed & rip wheel, broken power button (but spare board included), black
Seventh Element aftermarket Rotor board

IMAG1802.jpg IMAG1803.jpg
Goggles
JT Flex 7's, black faceplate, red frames, amber lens. Soft ears and double strapped.
JT Flex8 (i think) Black/white faceplate A bit squished from being in a box, should be fine when you put a frame on it.
Vforce armour goggles, plastidipped white
JT flex 7 visor
Hybrid Contract Killer goggle strap, black/gold, BNIB
JT goggle strap, black/white, looks new
JT goggle strap, black/blue, looks new
Dye goggle strap, black well used.
KM Uzis goggle strap, black/white, looks new
KM Uzis goggle strap, black/red, looks new
5 x various JT lenses, smoke, clear, prism. Some used some new.

IMAG1793.jpg

Tanks
Luxfer 1.1L 4500psi tank, no reg, Born date September 2006, final date September 2021. OUT OF TEST AND TO BE CONSIDERED FREE WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS JOB LOT.
Pure energy 1.1L 4500psi tank, Dye reg, Born date March 2007final date March 2022. OUT OF TEST AND TO BE CONSIDERED FREE WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS JOB LOT.

Jerseys
Dye C5 Jersey, Large, red/black
Dye C6 Jersey, Large, red/black
Planet Eclipse Jersey, Large, red/white/black
Dye sleeveless playing vest, No size marked, probably medium, Red/black
Dye Jersey, Medium, Grey/white, looks new

IMAG1797.jpg

Trousers
Angel playing trousers, Medium, red/black
Planet Eclipse playing trousers, M/L, black/white

IMAG1796.jpg

Other Clothing

Angel Shin/knee pads, S/M, white
Empire padded shorts, M, black
Planet Eclipse arm pads, L, black
JT shin/knee pads, S/M
JT arm pads, M
Planet Eclipse belt, probably 30-36" waist, black/white
Invert gloves, M, black/white, looks new
Sandana skulls headband, black/white BNIB.
Skulls headband sandana, black/red
Che Geuvara bandana
red/white swirly bandana
black/white tribal pattern bandana
Tanked wrist wraps, red.
JT shirt, blue/black, XL, BNIB

IMAG1794.jpg

IMAG1795.jpg

Other Stuff
Metric o-ring kit
REDZ gun bag
2 x Ion barrel socks
Tippmann barrel sock
Atmosphere barrel sock
Dye DM6 medium spares kit, partially used
Dye DM6 original board
Dye DM6 aftermarket board, not really sure which one it is, probably has all those naughty cheat modes and stuff.
NEX goggles bag
Black goggles bag
Dow 33 Lube, 100g tube, 80% remaining
NXE bottle cover, black
JT bottle cover, red/black, poor condition
Black neoprene bottle cover
Crossfire 4500psi bottle regulator
30 Duracell AA batteries
2 x Empire lanyards, black/white, brand new
Folding gun stand
Victory 35 board for halo. I've got a feeling the one in this box is actually a stock board and the victory board is in one of the hoppers.
2x Halo spare lid
2x Halo spare backplate
Dye UL board 08
4 x DM6 grips, various colours
2 barrel squeejes
23 pods, various makes, mostly 140's & dye locklids.

IMAG1798.jpg

IMAG1807.jpg

£300 for the lot.

Last edited:

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
If those are Venomwear Sandanas, you might want to post pics of them on the FB Sandana Appraisal page.

If they are originals, they may be worth more than you think.

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
If those are Venomwear Sandanas, you might want to post pics of them on the FB Sandana Appraisal page.

If they are originals, they may be worth more than you think.
The two sandanas in the pictures are known as x bone..the bnib one would get around $40-50 stateside and the headwrap probably around the same

Reactions: Tony Harrison

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Thanks for the info guys, had no idea they were worth anything more than a normal headband. Well its a nice little brucey bonus for whoever purchases this job lot, almost £100 worth of sandanas with exchange rates these days! :)
Here's a picture of the white and black one

IMAG1813.jpg

Last edited: