Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mental Fear & Avoid

visualaid

Sep 22, 2005
Visit site
i just go off the fact i kno im not gonna get seriously injured so therefor why bother, just swear abit if you get overshot and you'll be fine ^^

The only thing that really does annoy me, is when they hit the top of your knuckles n the skin rips off.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by visualaid
i just go off the fact i kno im not gonna get seriously injured so therefor why bother, just swear abit if you get overshot and you'll be fine ^^

The only thing that really does annoy me, is when they hit the top of your knuckles n the skin rips off.
One word...."gloves"

visualaid

Sep 22, 2005
Visit site
it a personal preference i dont like getting hit on the hands but ill put up with it, i like being able to move them easily if you get what i mean?

ToxicPaintballz

The Real NK #41
Apr 5, 2004
Visit site
I dunno about you guys but before every game I play I hope it doesnt hurt, I think its a subconscious thing, but il still go do a runthrough off the break in 7v7 xball anyway :confused:

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Originally posted by Samsta
Can some advise me , i have a huge mental fear of being bunkered/mugged i wondered how i could get over it and how to avoid having it happen?
Thanks
Sam
I hate to be a brute about it or even offensive but.... stop being a pussy about it!

I might be talking from experience as paint rarely hurts me anymore but you need to channel your thoughts - if your thinknig about getting hurt its something to make you hesitate and hesitating is more likely gonna get your head blown off than just making the move! - your there to do a job i'e make a bunker and watch a snake or hammer a lane etc etc... you should be completely focused on getting to your bunker and doing some damage than worrying about getting shot.:) as for getting bunkered - it shouldn't happen too much but thats down to who's got your back

BrutalSy

Sep 5, 2005
Visit site
Totally agree focus on wot u need 2 focus on, then when it does happen u will probably swear a bit and then realise that sh*t that wasnt that bad and the pain of bein lit up has gone within a few seconds, once this has happened ur fear should have gone.
hope it all goes well

The-Baron

Really Old School
Sep 17, 2002
Im like Polyfilla I fill cracks
Sell your gun

And buy a load of cotton wool and big pads
when the game starts run like hell to the tape and dont stop...run out of bounds... lie on the floor in the dead box...
and finaly dont stand by anyone chronoing who got tooooo light a triger

LOL

Robbo

Film Quote Blues Brother
"we are on a mission from God"