Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mental Fear & Avoid

eastie123

Uncooperative
Jun 2, 2005
Da hood!
Visit site
do a nexus job! or i thinik it was nexus anyway!

get all of your mates to stand in a circle and chrono your gun up to 350..... then shott the **** out of eachother pointblank range and heypresto!

i mean i do that all the time :rolleyes:

try and do that, well hope it works!

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Next time you go training play dodgeball with your teammates.

But I agree with scars, stop being a wimp; its mostly mental thoughts.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Yeah I used to find the pain hard after a mugging but that wouldnt stop me making a move or playing properly! I agree with scars if you're that scared of pain it stops you playing properly then you need to get over it. The pain should only be an issue afterwards.

...yeah it hurts but just swear a bit, jump around (maybe roll on the floor in a ball if you get a nut shot) and it'll be ok: just live with it! Its bound to happen sometime its part of the game if it isnt for you then don't play.

and honestly I get so pumped up when I play im not thinking about anything else but where to shoot, if I can move etc: everything else goes away, and that only finishes when im in the dead box or we hang the flag.

If you've got time to think about other stuff like omg this is going to hurt then you arent being focused enough

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
I've been mugged into my throat from point-blank (Euro 5 man 04, if anyone remembers seeing me with a bloody hicky there). I thought "****, I'm out" and walked off. If mugging, or the fear of it, is holding you back so much, maybe you need to pump yourself up with adrenaline more? By being mugged, 9 times out of 10 its because you werent aware of the situation and it will come as a shock. When it happens it happens, you cant control it...if you could control it then hopefully you shot the bugger that did it to you!

My 2p is spend more time working on how you can prevent it, rather than getting used to it. That way you might just stop it from happening in the first place!