Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Michael Jackson dead?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I switched off from reading anything to do with jackson a long time ago, this switching off corresponded with the fact I had reasonable enough information before me to conclude he was a paedophile, and as such, should be incarcerated as against revered.

All these people I now see wailing and lord knows what else because he has died are as sick as him in my opinion.
They have allowed his 'stardom' to get in the way of one of society's most fundamental reactions, and that is, to distance onesself from anything to do with hurting children ...
I will concede jackson's genius, only up until the time he began his paedophilia activities.. ..I have little problem with listening to his music up until his Thriller album, after that, the man's a frikkin paedo.

And so, this jackson saga has been inundated with instances of madness, from his 'innocent' verdict to hanging his kid out of a 3 storey balcony to his paying off Jordy Chandler 20 millions dollars for something he 'didn't do' ... I mean, we all give people 20 milloin bucks when we didn't abuse them don't we?

But even I was taken aback when the news just reported jackson's sister, latoyah suggests he'd been murdered .... oh my :rolleyes:

I suppose it was inevitable really but the basis for this suggestion seems to be because they found some drugs in jackson's system and there was some jewelry missing.

Well, I ain't no detective but here would be my interpretation of those same facts ...jackosn took drugs - and one of his employees, police or family stole the frickin jewelery, if in fact any has been stolen anyway.

The world's going mad ... and the pathology focus seems to be in California ..:rolleyes:

I have a great idea: at jackson's funeral, there will no doubt be thousands of sympathisers and sycophants, let's kidnap them all, put them on an island somewhere and hope a tsunami pays them a hasty visit.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pete, you might like this...

Language warning! Not suitable for work!
Now that ...made me frikkin laugh my white ass off .... I find it reassuring that some black people can look past the colour issue and condemn jackson for what he really is ... so many people in the US it seems, have this insane ability to continue revering individuals who have done the most terrible of things ... I just can't get my head around this modern-day pathology .. and trust me, it must be a pathology because no right-minded people could ever whitewash paedophilia in such a disgustingly overt fashion so as to continue paying tribute to a sicko.

And just to illustrate this point further, it might do well to ask the following question in a UK context, why is it, gary glitter isn't now responded to in the same way as jackson is, forgetting for the moment, jackson died??

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
If the toxicology report in the sun is correct, then I must say im impressed at how much he was pumping into himself, levels of methadone and demerol that each on their own would have killed another person instantly, mixed in with valium, propfol, dilaudid, ambien, fentanyl, xanax and vicodin.

Quite the impressive mixture, and doing that for 7 years :eek:

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Now that ...made me frikkin laugh my white ass off .... I find it reassuring that some black people can look past the colour issue and condemn jackson for what he really is ... so many people in the US it seems, have this insane ability to continue revering individuals who have done the most terrible of things ... I just can't get my head around this modern-day pathology .. and trust me, it must be a pathology because no right-minded people could ever whitewash paedophilia in such a disgustingly overt fashion so as to continue paying tribute to a sicko.

And just to illustrate this point further, it might do well to ask the following question in a UK context, why is it, gary glitter isn't now responded to in the same way as jackson is, forgetting for the moment, jackson died??
Jackson was found innocent. Glitter was not.

I don't think there could be a 'modern-day pathology' strong enough to whitewash paedophilia. The fact is many people believed Jackson was innocent and justice was done. That is not the case with Glitter - who, beyond doubt, should be put down.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Jackson was found innocent. Glitter was not.

I don't think there could be a 'modern-day pathology' strong enough to whitewash paedophilia. The fact is many people believed Jackson was innocent and justice was done. That is not the case with Glitter - who, beyond doubt, should be put down.
Matt, and you are equating the British judicial system with the American Hollywood judicial system, and this then becomes the determinant in your distinction?

You gotta be kidding me !!!!

Let me do some enlightening here ....... they were both guilty of paedophillic activities, the outcomes of both cases are entirely academic.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
If the toxicology report in the sun is correct, then I must say I'm impressed at how much he was pumping into himself, levels of methadone and demerol that each on their own would have killed another person instantly, mixed in with valium, propfol, dilaudid, ambien, fentanyl, xanax and vicodin.

Quite the impressive mixture, and doing that for 7 years :eek:
I'm surprised he took so few .. after all, if I had to get up in the morning and look in jackson's' mirror, I'd be taken that lot and then some .... I wonder how many of those he took to handle to the guilt of what he did?
I bet none ... in his warped little mind, he probabaly didn't think he did anything wrong :rolleyes:

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
I'm surprised he took so few .. after all, if I had to get up in the morning and look in jackson's' mirror, I'd be taken that lot and then some .... I wonder how many of those he took to handle to the guilt of what he did?
I bet none ... in his warped little mind, he probabaly didn't think he did anything wrong :rolleyes:

Well if you believe in Karma, I guess his came back all at once :)

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Matt, and you are equating the British judicial system with the American Hollywood judicial system, and this then becomes the determinant in your distinction?

You gotta be kidding me !!!!

Let me do some enlightening here ....... they were both guilty of paedophillic activities, the outcomes of both cases are entirely academic.
Pete, there is just no credibility there at all with Jackson's accusers. Whilst I wouldn't dare to equate things in the 'absolute' sense you suggest, I think the outcome over here would have been the same for this reason.

I mean in the first case you had a guy who said he saw Jackson performing a Clinton style sex act on his kid, but (instead of busting into the room and beating him to death there and then - as you or I would) decided to 'ask them about it later'. Every father in the jury would have seen the validity of that beauty, I'm sure!

Then you had the tape recording of the father saying how he would 'get everything he ever dreamed of if he saw it through' and 'change his sh!tty life forever by destroying him'.

Jackson refused to let his legal team fight them and settled - he must have been popping the crazy pills when he made that decision too; the biggest mistake of his life.

The second case you had witnesses saying one thing for the prosecution, then people who were mentioned in the statements coming in and totally refuting that any of it was true.

'Only in America' is about right, it would probably have been thrown out over here.

Now I'm not trying to convince you either way but (innocent or not in reality) I do find it unsurprising that many other people would be able to ignore the 'stuff he was accused of'.