The Home Of European Paintball

Midlands Masters - Round 6 - Filling up fast

jammysexgod

Back player by design.
Jul 3, 2002
Birmingham
www.freewebs.com
look.......... i dont see the problem.

at KOTH2 half the team was entered. we kicked ass. when the whole team plays..............(dw, will tell you.) we kick ass.

KOTH2 was such a good tourny..........so i hear..........:D

every1 can try to start something (DW):p but in the end we play for fun. we have no sponsers. none. we fund our selves and it costs us a packet. we play cus we love to play.

some ppl hav lost the jist of this one simple rule. we see alot of ppl that live 4 this rule. but so many teams that strive to impress there sponsers.

we play fair and hard. if you want to wind us up, do it on the field, not on the boards.

DW, ur time will come....................................:D

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Maybe that's the point DW? Maybe they like the fact that they don't have to shoot a certain paint, attend certain events or pimp this or that equipment.

Don't mean to say these are Team Spanks reasons, I have no idea, just a thought...

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
with regards to new teams starting to play in the masters.....nexxus played for the first time a while back. are you saying that because they were a new team that they should go in the bottom division. teams are put in the divisions as fairly as possaible. So if the FA plaed in the bottom it would be for a reason.....but if they played in the next one up, again that too would be for a reason.......a fair reason.....like thats how good they were. its all done on how good a team is.

like i sed.......nexxus.....new team.....not in the bottom div and you would never even think of it. Sure the FA's are not nexxus..........nexxus are quite pretty (jack can look v sexy with his hair;) :D :p :rolleyes: :cool: ) but the same principle applys

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Benfrain
Maybe that's the point DW? Maybe they like the fact that they don't have to shoot a certain paint, attend certain events or pimp this or that equipment.

Don't mean to say these are Team Spanks reasons, I have no idea, just a thought...
noted

jammysexgod

Back player by design.
Jul 3, 2002
Birmingham
www.freewebs.com
at the moment we havent been looking becus of the reasons stated by Benfrain. at the moment we are gettin to try an assortment of paint to decide which one suits us better. mayb next season we will need sponsership. if any1 is interested i need sponsership for a cocky 15yr old.:D we can loan him out as a pot bitch for a fee.