Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millenium dates?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
There is nothing to say (as it all goes on behind closed doors) that the Mills and the Paintball manafactures have not struck some deal where they arent paying out that full amount or any amount at all and they are just using it as a way to keep out the buisness they dont want and keep in the buisness they do...

Happens a lot in the real world, like with these congestion charges etc where behind closed doors big companies make deals with local goverments so they do not have to pay them :)

Just a thought
That ain't happening in this case Ion but I can understand many people's skepticism!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

Just hard to get a picture of who the "string pullers" are - the tournament series, the manufacturers, a vast complex of parties, or a few people who own it all :)
In terms of the leagues, the event promoters themselves are the primary powerhouses with a degree of influence exerted by certain industry figures who also happen to be sponsors of the events.
On top of that, there are a few others who have some influence but ultimately it comes down to the Millennium guys themselves.

Freddie Brockdorff

Olva the Berserker
Aug 22, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Well after reading this it certainly clears up some things for me - and I (still) understand why they are moving in this direction, the difference now is that the price is not as crazy as first implied by some people and it then seems more fair than first presumed.

http://www.millennium-series.com/

What I still am not all too excited about is the fact this is being made official at this late stage, it WILL effect a good deal of the teams and therefore it should had been known to all the customers before this season ended - giving them a chance to adjust to it AND non the less talk to possible sponsors for all of those not fortunate enough to have the "right" sponsors as of now !