Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium - Barcelona/Costa Dorada - April 8-10

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I have a rumored address, the real one get's released tomorrow. There's a football academy in Salou with 8 football pitches. Guessing it's there, but they'll tell everyone tomorrow.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
CPL, SPL, and 3 Div fields at least, hell even if every div gets a field that's still 6 out of the 8.
Also with 3G turf, when that gets the slightest bit wet (like in the morning, or when they clean the bunkers), or greasy from paint, the over slides are crazy! I slid into the snake insert bunker and ended up past snake 1.

Seriously I went behind the tall cake and up into the mini temple, and shooop slid all the way into snake 1.
http://www.millennium-series.com/images/events/fields/puget_breakout_millennium-2015.jpg

Reactions: Kevin Winter

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
Venue confirmed as the football facility

Mediterranean Cup 2016 – Venue Release

In a change to our calendar of past seasons, the first event of the 2016 season takes place at a brand new venue on the sunshine coast of the Costa Dorada, Spain on 8th to 10th April.

Prepare to play on the best surface ever at the high class sporting facility of "Complex Esportiu Futbol Salou", a state of the art recreational facility, boasting 3G pitches, floodlights and a variety of top class facilities.

Situated just 15 minutes from Reus airport and 1 hour from Barcelona’s, the venue is conveniently located and accessible by train, car and bus.

We are excited to confirm that accommodation for this event will be provided by one of the most impressive European holiday resorts, situated just 200m away from site. “Cambrils Park Resort” offers a quality of accommodations and facilities not often seen at paintball events! No need to hire cars and travel out, the resort offers everything you may need to make this event one not to miss – swimming pools, beach access, shops, Wi-Fi, and a variety of 4* accommodations to choose from including apartments which can sleep up to 8 and villas.

As always, MS Entertainment will get the party going on site each day, and in a change to the normal daily schedule we can confirm that they will also be carrying on the entertainment throughout the night at the resort! Why go elsewhere?!

Just a 10 minute drive from the venue and resort is Port Aventura, the most visited theme park in Spain and a thrill seekers paradise! Highlights include Europe’s highest rollercoaster, “The Shambhala” .

Grab the opportunity to play high class paintball amongst the best teams and players in the world, enjoy the sun, enjoy the Sangria and most of all enjoy the Millennium experience..... all day every day!

Full information on the venue and accommodation can be found at http://www.millennium-series.com/events.php?event=T1

Registration will be open shortly for the Open Divisions. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Venue confirmed as the football facility

Mediterranean Cup 2016 – Venue Release

We are excited to confirm that accommodation for this event will be provided by one of the most impressive European holiday resorts, situated just 200m away from site. “Cambrils Park Resort” offers a quality of accommodations and facilities not often seen at paintball events! No need to hire cars and travel out, the resort offers everything you may need to make this event one not to miss – swimming pools, beach access, shops, Wi-Fi, and a variety of 4* accommodations to choose from including apartments which can sleep up to 8 and villas....

Lies, lies, lies, it will be at lease a 1 km walk from the fields to the resort, its not even 200m as the crow flies!

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Yea Google maps says either 1.3km or 1.8 walk.

4.6km drive each way from my hotel, so I'm fine with that.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
As usual, the MS option isn't the cheapest, I have booked a 6 person/2 bedroom apartment 1km from the site (as the crow flies) at a cost of 240€ for 4 nights, and that wasn't the cheapest option on offer, but still beats the crap out of the MS rates, All I need now is for @Marc0 to find out where I am so he can come in at 1.30 am with his drunken mate and wake me up while I'm trying to get some sleep before an early flight in the morning!

Reactions: Marc0 and Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
We got a double room in a 4 star hotel for 55 euro a night. Right near the beach, near the #1 rated restaurant in town, which also happens to be an Irish pub. Also has underground parking because the streets around the beach area get pretty packed.

I think @Marc0 may be looking at booking the same place. Even the triple rooms were like 200 for 3 nights.