Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Live WebCast invites your questions for the Pros...

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Good Evening fellow ballers,

In the next two weeks the Millennium Series will put on another show at the World Cup in Chantilly.

So make sure you tune into the live webcast... you can find us on this link: http://new.livestream.com/millenniumseries

In the next two weeks I will be asking YOU the viewers and players, to ask the Pros questions.

So please post in this thread your Question and to which pro you would like to ask. If you simply want to ask a question then please head your Q as 'generic'.

Please keep your questions decent, and I will mention your name, town or team with each question, so the Pro can address you. So don't forget to add this information to your post.

Have you got that burning question you always wanted to ask Ryan Greenspan, or Kyle Spicka, or Konstantin Federov, or Thomas Taylor, or Ryan Moorhead or..... I can go on.

You can also follow me on twitter @shelleyscooby for the build up to Chantilly.

SO GET ASKING :)

Shelley Farmer x

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
How soon do ALL that play at Pro level does one think that the rate of fire will level out to be the same in any division so this can be uniformed throughout the World, this would level out the playing field for every Team out there ?? Giving more of a chance for this to go to Olimpics all over the world from every Country.
Bluey :- Teams :- Care Bears UK.

Reactions: ShelleyHicky

Hnt0r

Jan 2, 2013
Bath
Q: How real is the actual turn up?

And...

Q: When one has actually "Turnt' up" where do they go from there?