Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Malaga SPL and Div 1 CANCELLED!

marshallmathers

Feb 13, 2004
Kent UK
Visit site
What about M5 games?

:mad:I feel for the guys in SPL and Div 1 for having the games cancelled but what about the rest of the divisons?

Could anyone updated on the other divisions please.:confused:

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
:mad:I feel for the guys in SPL and Div 1 for having the games cancelled but what about the rest of the divisons?

Could anyone updated on the other divisions please.:confused:
M5 and Div 2 are still playing. I presume because most of them won´t be playing Germany.

CPL are still playing, the most recent news I´ve heard is that the CPL prelims resume at 2pm today, so I´m not sure whether they will be able to fit in the Sunday games as well but I think that´s the plan. I presume this is because they will be able to catch up on the CPL games. And for the spectators.

EDIT: Latest news; CPL prelims and Sunday games have all been cancelled as well.

RedishPaintballVet

Semi-retired
Aug 10, 2007
Warrington
What a farse. Hopefully lessons can be learned (if mistakes were made by the MS organisers).

Well done for the games you played and won. Sorry to hear it's been called off :rolleyes: pfffft

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
tough titties, but then div1 and spl are locked so the teams are commited to all events

SPL/D1 are locked divisions, right? So shouldn't they all be making Germany?

Apologies guys, I was thinking along the lines that the whole Event was cancelled.

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
They should abandon Malaga as a bad joke and make Paris a proper event not Open event.
Been bad event all round for my guys, they had 2 bags stolen from site car park on Thursday and went downhill from there.:(

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
the blow up field didnt work ! they were blowing and bending all day loads of paint coming over the top when they were down....maybe something to think about for the next event ?? however when they were up it looked the nuts !