Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

*Milsig M17 CQC*

ronanwhitts

Jan 18, 2015
Hi
Here is my Milsig M17 CQC only used a few times.
Bought this thinking that I would like MagFed, but it wasn't for me so here's a bundle for anyone wanting to start magfed.

*Milsig M17 CQC Bought new for £250 (including 1x 18 round mag)

*4x 18 Round magazines Bought for £80

*1x 20 round magazine bought for £20

*Molle Vest (bought of amazon so dont know what it is) Bought new for £30

I only used it for 2-3 weekends and at first it was a little "tempremental" we discussed this with the importers and they said it needed breaking in (about 2000 balls)

I've only shot about 1500 though this so it may need some test shooting.

I live in the Highlands of Scotland- so we will need to discuss carriage.

I took some photos with the date as required but then started to get creative so forgot to put it in some…

Looking for £200-£300

Thanks Ronan

Attachments

Last edited:

martimcsuperfly

Dec 28, 2011
seaham
@emisnug the 20 round magazine is the curved mag and is designed for normal rounds as the spring is slacker, the 18 round mags are the first strike magazine and have a higher tension spring, they can be used for both but advise using a harder shell ball if using reg rounds to compensate the higher tension from the spring.

these are great markers though and can see you getting a great deal here.

Reactions: ronanwhitts

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
So you need a higher tension spring to feed first strikes? What? If so, then there has to be a better way....

Not particularly interested in the straight mags (ruins the lines of the marker imo) but I do want to shoot first strikes. There's also no price on this thread, it just says "offers"

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Not going to make an offer I'm afraid. Also, I'd have a re read of the classified rules if I were you. Specifically the bit relating to spam posting/bumping threads.

Good luck with the sale.