Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini gs fps problem

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
Hi all,

Tested out my new gs over the chrono this Morning and was only getting 260-70 fps max regardless how far i wound the velocity adapter on the back.

Shot fine and ramped perfectly etc but couldnt work out why i couldnt go any further. I was 100% turning the correct way as wound it in and shot 200fps

Any advice for a noob?

3k hpa fill 200psi on the reg

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
Im not sure. Its brand new out the box so cant see why it wouldnt be. Will remove the bolt and check and reassemble when i get home thanks for the suggestion tho.

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
grease the poppet oring (should be a clear oring on a brass moving part under the adjuster)

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
Just removed the adjuster again
And also Removed the bolt complete how do i seperate the brass peice To acess the poppett ring?

Please bear with me im a complete newcomer to
Stripping a marker down and learning as i go

Edit :- am using this exploded diagram on empires site http://www.paintballsolutions.com/05pb_solutions/pdf/manuals/empire/MiniGs_ENG.pdf

It shows you all the parts on page 15 but neglects to tell you
How to separate/access them

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
Hi,

I know how to remove the bolt complete but cant fathom how to Separate parts 36 from 33, removal of the velocity cap and the bolt simply leaves me with parts 33 onwards (with 36 etc inside part 33). Is it Simply a case of pulling them apart?

Im sorry if im not doing a good job explaining, will add pictures if it will help?

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Take the back cap out and stick a wooden spoon or something through the front hole of the bolt guide. It all pushes out the back.

Reactions: NoobCannon

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Ive never in the 4 years ive owned a mini needed to lube any part of the poppet.

To seat the poppet properly, wind the back cap all the way in until it stops (dont over tighten), and then wind it back out again 3ish turns, then use a chrono to adjust it properly.

The only thing I would advise you to do with the poppet is to keep it clean. Whats the input pressure?

Settings? (dwell, BIP etc)

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/everything-invert-mini-inc-tech-upgrades-thread.60273/