Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini gs fps problem

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
Thanks for everyones posts. Havent and wont be able to revisit the chrono till the end of the
Month so will come back this thread but thanks for all the advice so far

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
Hi all,

So, played again this weekend.

Before the game i removed the bolt and re greased all the o rings as per the instructions with empire grease.

However over the chrono the max fps i managed was 160-170, no amount of fiddling with the velocity adjuster would make it faster, kept adjusting got to the point where it was leaking air and had to wind back in.

Ignoring this the gun performed flawlessly throughout the day excluding few breaks which i canonly assume was down to the site paint

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
Seriously though have you tried a procell, markers are funny things and something as simple as a battery can make or break. I know you were on about the in-laws company but still worth a punt!

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
I tried a pro-cell yeah. Gotta be honest i only bought one as wasnt convinced.

Is there anything else it could possibly be?

Possible paint/barrell miss match? The balls fell thru the barrel when it was removed?? Site paint was jt toxin

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
Nothing against the toxin but I used it at a training event recently and it jammed my rotor 3 times as it wasn't cylindrical enough to pass through, so would try something else before ruling it out.

Reactions: NoobCannon

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
I tried 2 bottles, my own and a site bottle and results stayed the same.

Lips aren't too far from me, or mayhem. Don't fancy sending it off anywhere if im honest. Anyone know if either of those places could have a look, and be able to try set it up?

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Its a small possibility that FPS would be affected by not bore sizing but not as far as 160/170 FPS.
Sometimes it can be a swollen seal in the solenoid, I highly doubt that would be the case straight out of the box.