Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini gs fps problem

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
Just realised my mistake in the post after reading your replies my appologies i meant to say a max of 260-270 fps.

Re bolter :- i cleaner and re lubed the bolt following your video guide and only used a small amount so i dont think thats the problem. Maybe im just being optomistic but i thought i should be able to get to the 300fps limit and wind back a little. On saturday the site guns were firing further than me!.

Spoke to lips today and thier gun tech is on holiday for 2 weeks. Gave Mayhems gun shop a call and they are gonna have a look at it
Tomorrow afternoon, im on nights so can pop over when its quiet.

Reactions: Bolter

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
Ok. Update time

Just got back from mayhem.

We tried everything including :-
New battery
New poppett
New poppet seal
Greased the poppet seal
Cleaned and regreased the bolt
Set the reg to 215psi

And could only manage 280-287. The only conclusion the tech came up with was that the gs isnt made to run at 300fps. Unless anyone else has any other suggestions im at a loss and think ill just be happy and use the gun, 20fps cant put me at too much of a disadvantage surley @Bolter

Last edited:

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
Thats right :) but whilst he had the box of spares there he wanted to try it just to see, the best place to break the gun is in the shop with all the spares i suppose lol.

Put it back to 200 now

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Having reviewed the mini GS for Paintball Magazine I can confirm that it definitely is capable of exceeding 300fps

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
Why not send it back to John at kee? He's a really friendly guy, give him a call and check to see if he knows of anything and if not ask to send it to him to check over?

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
Why not send it back to John at kee? He's a really friendly guy, give him a call and check to see if he knows of anything and if not ask to send it to him to check over?
Do you have or can you point me towards his contact details?

Was really trying to avoid posting the marker anywhere but might not have any choice then.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
@mrb2287 and LiPs are both KEE retailers and will 100% get it working correctly and look after you. I promise if you get in touch with either, its will be quick, smooth and painless.

If you need a gun, i can loan you my axe while its in the shop, just ask.