Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini gs fps problem

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
I personally would look at the reg first, the bottle should make no difference, that's just my personal experience of being around techies. lots of times with velocity issues it turns out to be the reg and usually the pin.
But I'm not saying for definite that's your issue with the mini.
and as for thinking things would go wrong, dude I'm the guy who used to take my autococker into a bath to clean it. there's nothing you could do to my stuff to break it, but unfortunately the dates you are going I'll be in the states

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Ok dropping marker to lips tomorrow.
Starting to wonder if its my tank/reg not being up to the job but dont wanna just buy and hope it will solve it.

What would everyone suggest? Buy a good tank with reg and hope or just get it sent off and hope they find something and it doesnt cost the earth, lips say it will take 2-6 weeks turnaround which screws me as gonna miss the next walk on :(

It will be worth it in the end, just disheartening that i bought new to avoid problems and ended up with problems! Just my luck
2-6 weeks! Christ.
Sounds like they are just sending it straight to Kee.

Reactions: Ben H

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
send it in mate, i doubt there is an issue with the asa unless you are really unlucky.

no need to miss a walkon either, just ask, there are now 2 people offering out a gun to loan!

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
2-6 weeks! Christ.
Sounds like they are just sending it straight to Kee.
I think that's the plan, they are just gonna send it straight off I think mainly because its under warrenty

if you think you @mrb2287 could turn it around quicker can test it there and can recommend a courier that's not gonna loose the thing [I despise royal mail after taking 1 1/2 weeks to deliver 1st class] then id be prepared to send it to you?

lips say they've no way of testing it at the shop without taking it to the site [wherever that is]

Last edited:

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
send it in mate, i doubt there is an issue with the asa unless you are really unlucky.
@Bolter now you mention the asa ive noticed a new problem since I came back from mayhem that turning off the ASA the guage still reads 200psi theres no release of air anymore when turning off, only firing the marker releases the pressure.

I think that was just a freak occurrence though as it happened a couple of times and hasn't happened again.

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
I had a problem with the asa on mine and sent it to kee to sort out, have you not got someone else with another bottle you could borrow to test?

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
I had a problem with the asa on mine and sent it to kee to sort out, have you not got someone else with another bottle you could borrow to test?
Unfortunatly not. Im pretty new to the non rental scene so dont really know anyone else with their own stuff personally

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
Unfortunate I would still send to kee to eliminate the marker and then you can move on from there, but is there a site or walkon local you could borrow a bottle from temporarily?

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
whats your turn around @mrb2287 ?
I think that's the plan, they are just gonna send it straight off I think mainly because its under warrenty

if you think you @mrb2287 could turn it around quicker can test it there and can recommend a courier that's not gonna loose the thing [I despise royal mail after taking 1 1/2 weeks to deliver 1st class] then id be prepared to send it to you?

lips say they've no way of testing it at the shop without taking it to the site [wherever that is]
I would also need to take it to our site to test but I'd nip down on an evening, its no trouble. If its a reg issue and its starting to look that way, as long as I can get into it (sometimes they can be pretty stubborn) I'd estimate a week from receiving it.
I would use my Hermes. Cheap and cheerful. If you use a normal courier we use city link but it would cost you a fair bit more.