Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini with Exalt bolt settings

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Does anyone have any reccomendations for the best settings for the Mini with an Exalt bolt.

On the box for a smooth shot it has the dwell a bit high for my liking.. Any ideas??

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Stock board? Whats the dwell thats too high? I used to run mine at 34 blinks on optimus boards and it ran sweet. Found too low a dwell just caused issues elsewhere. Even though it was more efficient by about 30 shots on a full tank, I had no problem setting the dwell higher for a hassle free game.

Think was dwell 34 BIP 6-12 (summer - winter) and ran sweet for me.

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Yeah stock board. Well for the exalt bolt it says run 140 psi ASA and dwell at about 40-44 blinks for a smooth shot. I have set it to 38 blinks as that still seemed a bit high, but if you recon that a high dwell served you ok then thats what i'll run with :)

Ty mate :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
i had stock bolt though, so wont act the same. Normally these delrin bolts are used as an upgrade as it is widely perceived that lower dwell is better. But never heard of one saying to put the dwell higher!

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Well, ive obviously kept the stock, so if its bum i will take it out and see how well it fits into a bin ;)