Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mission Paintball back on TV

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
As someone said on here ( cant remember who) there some on 4OD ( 4 on demand) ;)

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Who remembers Team Bravo at campaign, i will try and find the programme and link up, Rory was in that aswell:D
Yep I remember them - Nam played them and I recall three guns mowing down the presenter who was the last one on the field. This was a different programme that was done by Richard someone (can't remember). That was campaign at the Police Sports Centre if my memory serves me well.

Mission Paintball even filmed at Crystal Palace at the Cup that year. On the show they referred to it as the FINALS.

That show brings me memories - haven't seen it for ages. That was the year we launched the Matrix into Europe and Image with Richmond playing won the event (or did Avalanche pip them??). I remember because they interviewed me after everyone else cowered away! And if I recall what I said about the Matrix came true!

Phill Webb was on that one too.

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
If my memory serves me well i think Ledz and co were in that cross fire.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Mission Paintball even filmed at Crystal Palace at the Cup that year. On the show they referred to it as the FINALS.

That show brings me memories - haven't seen it for ages. That was the year we launched the Matrix into Europe and Image with Richmond playing won the event (or did Avalanche pip them??). I remember because they interviewed me after everyone else cowered away! And if I recall what I said about the Matrix came true!

Phill Webb was on that one too.
Richmond's team won, but it was made up of Avalanche and Image players. Playing as Diablo VIP if I remember correctly. Todd Martinez pulled a quality run through against Ground Zero in the final.