Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Missy Q?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Because he was rude, has been rude before and is of zero value to this forum.

Clearly his attitude hasn't changed since he last posted 3 years ago.

May 25, 2005
Norfolk
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
He is rude, so are a lot of people, you have your moments Dusty.
The forum is very stale at the moment, anyone who adds a bit of character seems to get banned.
If you want a forum of sheep who worship the mods and are afraid to have their own opinion then carry on banning, just seems a shame.
I'm interested if @Buddha 3, @foot, @NitroBall , @Bolter or the other mods would have banned him so quickly.

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
You are just one of many people who do not like me, which is fine. We don't want people here who worship mods, equally we don't want people here who go out of their way to be trouble for us either. Mikey was nothing but trouble and spent a lot of time proving how much trouble he. Now he's decided he needs something and wants to use the forum for the first time in three years. Will he be missed? Maybe, but not by the vast majority.

Name the people we've banned for being characters please? I'm genuinely interested.

We help more people than we ban, many many more people. How many people have been banned for being dicks? We have 182 pages of banned users, the first ten pages i could be bothered to check are spam bots. People rarely get banned, when they do it's for a reason, very often the reasons are things which are going on by pm, behind the scenes or for reasons brought to our attention by other forum members.

Yes, forums are quiet in general. If this one doesn't satisfy your needs feel free to use another as there are several of them out there :)

I'm sure the rest of the mods will be along to give their own opinions soon enough. In fact, even better, ask the boss @Robbo, it's his forum after all and if he wants Mikey back then back Mikey will be.

And to the rest of the people reading this, remember we do this for free as Mods. I've been threatened publicly and by PM by various people who felt entitled to be here but didn't really want to show any respect for the rules, y'know like not abusing other members of the forum.

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
You and I have had dealings before which would lead me to believe differently.

That said, don't take it that I dislike you because honestly I have no feeling on it at all, you've asked me a fair question and I done my best to give a considered response. If I was to think about everyone who disliked me for whatever reasons I'd never leave the house....

May 25, 2005
Norfolk
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
I just think that sometimes personal feelings intervene when maybe they shouldn't. Mikey posted, you looked to get a rise out of him and you got one, taking pleasure in hitting the ban button no doubt.
Now I'm not saying that's wrong, I'm simply putting forward an alternate view, one we can debate as this forum was always good for, not turning into an argument.
In real life Mike is a good guy, I do know him fairly well so can say that. Judging people on their forum persona is not something I do.