Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Modified marker, Whats it worth?

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Hey guys, a bit of a tough one for you here! I'm in two minds whether or not to sell this as its not being used at all and is just sitting on my wall looking pretty.

Its a GoG G-1, but its obviously had some things done to it!

So the easy stuff first, upgrades include:

US Blackheart board (has full auto and other modes not available in the uk)
QEV
TechT L7 bolt
Trinity Clamping feedneck
GoG eXTCy trigger frame and trigger
Freak back with AA freak front
Smart parts Grip popper screws
Magpul front grip

Now the modifications, basically I swapped out the reg and used one from an Invert Mini, so now has a gas through grip. There was a lot of time and effort gone into doing this mod right however, I made sure it was easily for stripping and maintenance etc. I have wrote a thread detailing what I did but its on another forum so I wont link it here.

After all the modifications it still works as you'd expect, no leaking, consistent shots, however there is one issue where the internal hosing can become crimped if the trigger frame isn't put back to the main body carefully, in which case the gun simply wont fire. Its an easy fix of taking the trigger frame off and putting it back on more carefully. Shooting videos will be supplied when/if I decide to sell as will better photos, that one was taken ages ago, so things like power button are missing, but its all there now ;)

So what do you think?

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Hmm, I was thinking around £200 minimum based on those custom G-1's Gommie was selling, though this has all the upgrades... I suppose it depends on finding the right buyer?

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Ah right ok yea never seen any of Gommie's for sale tbh so just geussed off of regular G1's I've seen. Yea £200 doesn't sound unreasonable, if I was buying I'd pay it. Don't know if I'd go much higher though which is why I started at £150. But yea with something like this it's really about how much the buyer wants it. You're basically relying on it catching their eye and the price being right because I imagine there's very few people actively looking for something like this.