Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Motivation

SeniorJimbo

Suicide Badger #1
Am struggling at the moment to motivate the team when we lose a game, especially when its down to a daft mistake or we get our arses handed to us.
This is affecting them to a degree that it affects their game and we end up doing worse.

Any help would be apreciated.

Samsta

As Others Withdraw, We Push On.
Sep 6, 2005
N.Yorks
"When you lose a game, dont lose the lesson"... Learn from your mistakes...What happen how did we lose for what reason, can it be fixed next time round...
Hope this helps

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Do what our boy Jurgs does, cave in on yourself and become self destructive and not talk to anyone for the rest of the day... no wait DON'T do that! :rolleyes:

One of the good things about Quake is that no matter how we are doing we are always dicking around, take a ball throw it at each other whilst you are waiting to play, take some music, have a dance contest before a game. Everyone around you thinks you are mad, your competitors have no idea what to do with you and you have fun. Of course as soon as we step on the field we slip back into Kill Kill Kill mode :) Seems to work for us...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
personally a good boot up the arse i find works wonders...............

only joking, don't worry about losing as it is part of the learning processfind Find out why and when and where you went wrong

Look at Nexus at HB this weekend. with respect, they only won one game however i guarantee they learned soooooo much.

And Robbo probably administered the boot up the arse anyway...............

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
As has been said, learn from your lessons. Get people to talk about why they were shot out, and how they can counter that next game on that field. Everyone does it. A loss is no one players fault. Its everyone's fault. Do it in a huddle as well just off the field straight after the game. Then do a 'team' or whatever it is you do before a game start.

Make sure your a unit on and off the field. Walk to the field together, walk from the field together, as smally says, dick around, make it fun.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
or you could just not lose?
lol just kidding ;)

in the two tourneys firm kidz have done recently we find we do ok, lose one game, go ****me that was ****, then pick our game up for the rest of it. dunno if its an emerging pattern of needing to lose one game to get back on form. i think winning a few in a row can be equally as bad as you tend to get over confident, and then , as you put it, get your ass handed to you